The previous Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC) winners who will perform at this year’s edition are confirmed. The show is scheduled for December 11th and will commemorate the 20 editions of the event.
So, the organization invited the artists who won the JESC in the past and 11 of them accepted the invitation. They will sing the songs with which they competed.
As for the remaining eight former winners, who are unable to join this year, their songs will be performed by the Tavush Diocese Children’s Choir, according to the JESC official website.
Former winners who will perform at the JESC 2022
- Bzikebi (Georgia, 2008 – Bzz..)
- Ralf Mackenbach (Netherlands, 2009 – Click Clack)
- Vladimir Arzumanyan (Armenia, 2010 – Mama)
- CANDY (Georgia, 2011 – Candy Music)
- Gaia Cauchi (Malta, 2013 – The Start)
- Vincenzo Cantiello (Italy, 2014 – Tu primo grande amore)
- Destiny Chukunyere (Malta, 2015 – Not My Soul)
- Mariam Mamadashvili (Georgia, 2016 – Mzeo)
- Viki Gabor (Poland, 2019 – Superhero)
- Valentina (France, 2020 – J’Imagine)
- Maléna (Armenia, 2021 – Qami Qami)