Shortly after all the finalists of Pesma za Evroviziju 23 were qualified, the running order in the final of Serbia’s selection for the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) was defined.
The draw was held on the stage and determined that the final will be opened by Stefan Shy. Zejna will be the last of the 16 contestants to take the stage.
The final of Pesma za Evrovziju 23 is scheduled for tomorrow, The results will be dictated, in equal parts of 50 per cent, by the votes of the public and the jury.
Running order in the final of Pesma za Evroviziju 23
(Click on the song titles to watch the performances in the semi-finals)
- Stefan Shy: Od jastuka do jastuka
- Boris Subotić: Nedostupan
- Nadia: Devojka tvog dečka
- Duo Grand: Viva la vida
- Nađa: Moj prvi ožiljak na duši
- Frajle: Neka neka
- Hurricane: Zumi zimi zami
- CHEGI & Braća bluz bend: Svadba ili kavga
- Dzipsii: Greh
- Luke Black: Samo mi se spava
- Filip Baloš: Novi plan drugi san
- Princ: Cvet sa Istoka
- Filarri: Posle mene
- Gift: Liberta
- Emphaty Soul Project: Indigo
- Zejna: Rumba