The running order for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC) 2023 has been revealed. It was determined through a combination of both a draw and the decision of the production.
During the opening ceremony, the host country France drew its performance slot, landing on 12th. Then, the countries to perform first and last were drawn: Spain and the Netherlands, respectively.
Afterwards, the production team determined the remaining running order for the upcoming Sunday on the stage at the Palais Nikaïa.
Running order of Junior Eurovision 2023
(Click on the titles to watch the official music videos)
- Spain: Sandra Valero – Loviu
- Malta: Yulan – Stronger
- Ukraine: Anastasia Dymyd – Kvitka
- Ireland: Jessica McKean – Aisling
- United Kingdom: STAND UNIQU3 – Back To Life
- North Macedonia: Tamara Grujeska – Kaži mi, kaži mi koj
- Estonia: ARHANNA – Hoiame Kokku
- Armenia: Yan Girls – Do It My Way
- Poland: Maja Krzyżewska – I Just Need a Friend
- Georgia: Anastasia & Ranina – Over The Sky
- Portugal: Júlia Machado – Where I Belong
- France: Zoé Clauzure – Cœur
- Albania: Viola Gjyzeli – Bota Ime
- Italy: Melissa & Ranya – Un Mondo Giusto
- Germany: FIA – Ohne Worte
- Netherlands: Sep & Jasmin – Holding On To You