Laura Bączkiewicz is the representative of Poland at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC) 2022 – after winning the Szansa na Sukces: Eurowizja Junior.
The Polish event took place this Sunday at TVP’s studios, with four finalists participating. In addition to Laura Bączkiewicz, Alexander Maląg, Ida Wargskog and Natalia Smaś also competed.
The public televote determined the results in the first round. The jury panel decided 50 percent of the results in the super final. It featured Marek Sierocki (TV host), Rafał Brzozowski (singer and host) and Viki Gabor (winner of the JESC 2019).
In the first round, Alexander Maląg and Laura Bączkiewicz were selected as super finalists. In that second stage, they sung the songs for JESC 2022 and Laura Bączkiewicz was the most voted achieving the maximum points.
- First round
- Alexander Maląg: Somebody – Super finalist
- Laura Bączkiewicz: Hold My Hand – Super finalist
- Ida Wargskog: Arcade – Eliminated
- Natalia Smaś: Rain On Me – Eliminated
- Super final
- 1st Laura Bączkiewicz: Hold My Hand – 20 points (10 jury + 10 public)
- 2nd Alexander Maląg: Somebody – 16 pontos (8 jury + 8 public)