Dora 2023 already has a date set. Croatia’s selection show for the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) will take place on February 11th in Opatija.
This is the eighth show of national selections confirmed for February 11th. Six finals and two semifinals/heats are already scheduled for this «Super Saturday». In addition to Croatia, also Denmark, Estonia, Italy, Malta and Romania will choose their representatives on that day.
There are 18 participants in Dora 2023, but Croatian broadcaster HRT has also appointed four reserves in case it is necessary to replace a song or candidate.
Dora 2023 participants
- Barbara Munjas: Putem Snova
- Boris Štok: Grijeh
- Damir Kedžo: Angels and Demons
- Đana: Free Falin’
- Detour: Master Blaster
- Eni Jurišić: Kreni Dalje
- Hana Mašić: Nesreća
- Harmonija Disonance: Nevera (Lei, Lei)
- Krešo i Kisele Kiše: Kme Kme
- Maja Grgić: I Still Alive
- Let3: Mama ŠČ!
- Martha May: Distance
- Meri Andraković: Bye Bye Blonde
- Patricia Gasparini: I Will Wait
- Tajana Belina: Dom
- The Splitters: Lost and Found
- Top of the Pops feat. Mario 5Reković: Putovanje
- Yogi: Love at First Sight
- Lana Mandarić Lanchi: Sama
- Mirna Škrgati: Odlazi
- Roksanna Kumerle: Talking to Me
- Voice for You: On The Same Train