The 16 finalists of the Malta Eurovision Song Contest (MESC) 2023 have been selected. The event elects the representative of Malta at the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC).
The semi-final took place this Thursday, hosted by Glen Vella and Amber: both of them are former Maltese representatives at ESC. Greta Tude was the first of the 24 contestants to perform, while Matt Blxck was the last taking the stage.
The show also feature guest performers, including Gaia Gambuzza with the song Diamonds In The Sky – with which she defended Malta at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC) 2022.
At the end the qualifiers for the final were announced in a random order. The final is scheduled for Saturday, February 11th.
Results of the semi-final of MESC 2023
(Click on the song titles to watch the performances)
- Brooke: Checkmate
- Cheryl Balzan: La La Land
- Chris Grech: Indescribable
- Christian Arding: Eku Ċar
- Dan: It’ll Be Ok
- Eliana Gomez Blanco: Guess What
- Fabrizio Faniello: Try to be Better
- Geo Debono: The Mirror
- Giada: I Depend On You
- Ian: On My Own
- Matt Blxck: Up.
- Maxine Pace: Alone
- Nathan: Creeping Walls
- Ryan Hili: In The Silence
- The Busker: Dance (Our Own Party)
- Stefan: Heartbreaker
- Andre’: Broken Hill
- Bradley: Blackout
- Dario Bezzina: Bridle Road
- Domnic and Anna: Whaterver wind may blow
- Greta Tude: Sound of my Stilettos
- Klinsmann: Piranha
- Mark Anthony Bartolo: Tears
- Mikhail: Leħen fiċ-Ċpar
Leave a Reply