After the last rehearsals that took place yesterday, the pre-qualified countries for the final of the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023 drawn in which half of the show will perform – except for the Ukraine and the United Kingdom, that had previously selected their running positions as co-hosts.
In the first half of the grand final on May 13 will perform France, Italy and Spain, while in the second half Germany will take the stage, in addition to Ukraine (TVORCHI will be the 19th to perform) and the United Kingdom (Mae Muller will close the show).
These six finalists will be joined by ten qualified from each semi-final, and their running order will be defined after the results of the shows scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday.
Allocation of the Big 5 + Ucrânia in the grand final of the Eurovision 2023
- First half
- France: La Zarra – Évidemment
- Italy: Marco Mengoni – Due Vite
- Spain: Blanca Paloma – Eaea
- Second half
- Germany: Lord of the Lost – Blood and Glitter
- 19. Ukraine: TVORCHI – Heart of Steel
- 26. United Kingdom: Mae Muller – I Wrote a Song