The tickets for the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023 will go on sale next week, on March 7. The event will take place at the Liverpool Arena, with nine shows from May 8 to May 13.
Tickets will be available on the website TicketMaster.co.uk from 12:00 (local time; 13:00 CET) next Tuesday. Prices range from around €34 (£30) to €327 (£290) for the semi-finals. In the case of the grand final, the cost is from €90 (£80) to around €428 (£380).
The public will be able to attend three different shows: Evening Preview Show and Afternoon Preview Show (formerly known as Jury Show and Family Show, respectively) with a maximum of six tickets per order; and the three live shows on TV, with each buyer being able to purchase just four tickets per order.
The Evening Preview Shows and the Afternoon Preview Shos are full runs through the live TV show, including a randomised announcement of the results to allow the hosts to practise.
ESC 2023 shows
(All times in local time, BST – CET -1)
- First semi-final
- Monday, May 8, 20:00: Evening Preview Show
- Tuesday, May 9
- 13;30: Afternoon Preview Show
- 20:00: Semifinal ao vivo na TV
- Second semi-final
- Wednesday, May 10, 20:00: Evening Preview Show
- Thursday, May 11
- 13:30: Afternoon Preview Show
- 20:00: Live semi-final on TV
- Grande final
- Friday, May 12, 20:00: Evening Preview Show
- Saturday, May 13
- 13:00: Afternoon Preview Show
- 20:00: Live final on TV
Leave a Reply