The running order in the final of the Festival da Canção 2023 is already set. The show will take place next Saturday at RTP’s studios in Lisbon, selecting Portugal’s representative at the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC).
The announcement came this Monday during the show A Nossa Tarde on RTP 1. The voting lines are now open, thus the public can already vote in the 13 finalist songs.
Cláudia Pascoal will be the first to take the stage next Saturday, while the last competing performance will be from SAL – one of the five participating bands.
Running order in the final of the Festival da Canção 2023
(Click on the song titles to watch the performances in the semi-finals)
- Cláudia Pascoal: Nasci Maria
- Churky: Encruzilhada
- Esse Povo: Sapatos de Cimento
- Bárbara Tinoco: Goodnight
- You Can’t Win Charlie Brown: Contraste Mudo
- Voodoo Marmalade: Tormento
- INÊS APENAS: Fim do Mundo
- Mimicat: Ai Coração
- Dapunksportif: World Needs Therapy
- NEON SOHO: Endless World
- Edmundo Inácio: A Festa
- Ivandro: Povo
- SAL: Viver
Leave a Reply