There are seven countries represented in the UMK 2023 international jury. Finland’s selection for the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) will take place tomorrow in Logomo, in Turku.
The broadcaster Yle revealed the members of the international jury: Australia, Germany, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden and Ukraine – whose spokeperson will be the TV host Timur Miroshnychenko.
The international jury is worth 25 percent of the results. The other 75 percent will be dictated by the public voting. The UMK features seven contestants.
Running order at UMK 2023
(Click on the song titles to listen to it)
- Robin Packalen: Girls Like You
- KUUMAA: Ylivoimainen
- Käärijä: Cha Cha Cha
- Keira: No Business on the Dancefloor
- Benjamin: Hoida mut
- Lxandra: Something To Lose
- Portion Boys: Samaa taivasta katsotaan
Leave a Reply