Tonight, the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023 takes place, with 16 more competitors taking the stage at the Liverpool Arena seeking one of the ten remaining places in the grand final.
The show will be broadcast live on television from 20:00 (local time) in the 16 competing countries, as well as in the three pre-finalists voting: Spain, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
The official YouTube channel of the event will broadcast the semi-final live, here.
(Click on the song titles to listen to it)
- Denmark/Reiley – Breaking My Heart
- Armenia/Brunette – Future Lover
- Romania: Theodor Andrei – D.G.T. (Off and On)
- Estonia/Alika – Bridges
- Belgium/Gustaph – Because of You
- Cyprus/Andrew Lambrou – Break a Broken Heart
- Iceland: Diljá – Power
- Greece/Victor Vernicos – What They Say
- Poland/Blanka – Solo
- Slovenia/Joker Out – Carpe Diem
- Georgia/Iru – Echo
- San Marino: Piqued Jacks – Like an Animal
- Austria/Teya & Salena – Who The Hell is Edgar?
- Albania: Albina & Familja Kelmendi – Duje
- Lithuania/Monika Linkytė – Stay
- Australia/The Voyager – Promise
- Mariya Yearemchuk, Zlata Dziunka and Otoy, Music United Generations (with Ukrainian music)
- Be Who You Want to Be (performance by three drag performers)
Leave a Reply