Finland was the favorite of the accredited press in the dress rehearsal for the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023, which took place yesterday.
Accredited media participated in the poll promoted by the website escxtra.com and Finland stood out: Käärijä, with the song Cha Cha Cha, received 18.24 percent of the votes.
In second place was Sweden (Loreen, Tattoo) with 17.23 percent. According to the press poll, the last country to qualify would be Norway, with 4.05 percent of the votes just ahead of Moldova (3.72 percent).
Press poll about the first semi-final of ESC 2023
- Finland/Käärijä – Cha Cha Cha: 18.24%
- Sweden/Loreen – Tattoo: 17.23%
- Israel/Noa Kirel – Unicorn: 11.82%
- Czechia/Vesna – My Sister’s Crown: 9.12%
- Switzerland/Remo Forrer – Watergun: 8.78%
- Portugal/Mimicat – Ai Coração: 5.74%
- Serbia/Luke Black – Samo Mi Se Spava: 5.07%
- Netherlands/Mia & Dion – Burning Daylight: 4.73%
- Latvia: Sudden Lights – Aijā: 4.39%
- Norway/Alessandra – Queen of Kings: 4.05%
- Moldova/Pasha Parfeni – Soarele şi Luna: 3.72%
- Malta/The Busker – Dance (Our Own Party): 3.38%
- Ireland: Wild Youth – We Are One: 1.35%
- Croatia/Let3 – Mama ŠČ: 1.35%
- Azerbaijan/TuralTuranX – Tell Me More: 1.01%