The candidates to represent Croatia at the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023 were announced this Friday. They will compete at Dora, which is the national selection of that country.
Among the candidates is the winner in 2020, Damir Kedžo, who was unable to represent Croatia at ESC due to the cancellation caused by the pandemic.
In addition to the 18 participants, the broadcaster HRT also chose four back-up contestants as in the last few years. The selection was made by a jury made up of Željko Mesar, Zlatko Turkalj, Robert Urlić, Ema Gross, Igor Geržina, Željen Klašterka, Ivan Horvat, Tomislav Krizmanić e Dražen Miočić.
Participants at Dora 2023
- Barbara Munjas: Putem Snova
- Boris Štok: Grijeh
- Damir Kedžo: Angels and Demons
- Đana: Free Falin’
- Detour: Master Blaster
- Eni Jurišić: Kreni Dalje
- Hana Mašić: Nesreća
- Harmonija Disonance: Nevera (Lei, Lei)
- Krešo i Kisele Kiše: Kme Kme
- Maja Grgić: I Still Alive
- Let3: Mama ŠČ!
- Martha May: Distance
- Meri Andraković: Bye Bye Blonde
- Patricia Gasparini: I Will Wait
- Tajana Belina: Dom
- The Splitters: Lost and Found
- Top of the Pops feat. Mario 5Reković: Putovanje
- Yogi: Love at First Sight
- Lana Mandarić Lanchi: Sama
- Mirna Škrgati: Odlazi
- Roksanna Kumerle: Talking to Me
- Voice for You: On The Same Train