The contestants of Eesti Laul 2024 are already known. The event will once again select the representative of Estonia in the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC).
On Monday, broadcaster ERR announced the 15 semifinalists. They will fight for five spots in the grand final, where there are already five pre-qualifiers revealed on Tuesday.
Ivo Etti, who is a member of Ewert and the Two Dragons, already represented Estonia in 2003 as part of Ruffus. Also in the competition is Stig Rästa with the band Traffic, after having participated in ESC 2015 with Elina Born. Laura, Estonia’s representative in 2017, is also back at Eesti Laul.
The 20 songs will be released in December. The semi-final of the Eesti Laul will be on January 20 in Tartu, while the grand final is scheduled for February 17 in Tallinn. It will feature the vote of the public and an international jury to select three super finalists, among which the public will decide, alone, the winner.
Eesti Laul 2024 contestants
Pre-qualified for the final
- Brother Apollo: Bad Boy
- Carlos Ukareda: Never Growing Up
- Daniel Levi: Over the Moon
- Nele-Liis Vaiksoo: Käte ümber jää
- Uudo Sepp & Sarah Murray: Still Love
- 5MIINUST x Puuluup: (nendest) narkootikumidest ei tea me (küll) midagi
- Anet Vaikmaa: Serotoniin
- Antsud: Vetevaim
- Cecilia: FOMO
- Ewert and the Two Dragons: Hold Me Now
- INGA: No Dog On a Leash
- Ingmar: Dreaming
- Laura: Here’s Where I Draw the Line
- Multikas, Ewert Sundja: Oblivion
- OLLIE: My Friend
- Peter Põder: Korra veel
- Silver Jusilo: Lately
- Sofia Rubina: Be Good
- Traffic: Wunderbar
- YONNA: I Don’t Know About You