In recent days, more 12 acts were confirmed at PreParty ES in Madrid, one of the biggest pre-partis before the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023.
For April 7, Blanca Paloma, this year’s Spain’s representative, and Diodato, who was selected to represent Italy in 2020 before the cancellation due to the pandemic, were announced.
As for April 8, ten more participants at ESC 2023 are guaranteed at PreParty ES: Alessandra (Norway), Blanka (Poland), La Zarra (France), Mae Muller (United Kingdom), Pasha Parfeni (Moldova), Picked Jacks (San Marino), Remo Forrer (Switzerland), Reiley (Denmark), Teya & Salena (Austria) and Voyager (Australia).
PreParty ES will take place on April 7 and 8 at Sala Rivieira, in Madrid.
Confirmed acts at PreParty ES 2023
- April 7
- Alfred García (Spain, ESC 2018)
- Blanca Paloma (Spain, ESC 2023)
- Diodato (Italy, ESC 2020)
- Fusca Nocta
- Jose Otero
- Kaliopi (North Macedonia, ESC 2012 and 2016)
- Rakky Riper
- Sofía Martín
- April 8
- Alessandra (Norway, ESC 2023)
- Alika (Estonia, ESC 2023)
- Blanka (Poland, ESC 2023)
- D’NASH (Spain, ESC 2007)
- Gustaph (Belgium, ESC 2023)
- Joker Out (Slovenia, ESC 2023)
- La Zarra (France, ESC 2023)
- Mae Muller (United Kingdom, ESC 2023)
- Monika Linkyté (Lithuania, ESC 2023)
- Pasha Parfeni (Moldova, ESC 2023)
- Piqued Jacks (San Marino, ESC 2023)
- Remo Forrer (Switzerland, ESC 2023)
- Reiley (Denmark, ESC 2023)
- Sudden Lights (Lavia, ESC 2023)
- Teya & Salena (Austria, ESC 2023)
- Voyager (Australia, ESC 2023)
- Wild Youth (Ireland, ESC 2023)