Maria Sur and Panetoz are qualified for the final of Melodifestivalen 2023. The second heat of Sweden’s selection for the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) took place this Saturday in Linköping.
The competing performances started with Wiktoria and ended with Theoz, after the seven contestants took the stage. After the televoting lines were closed, the induction ceremony of Thomas Gson into the Melodifestivalen’s Hall of Fame took place
The first finalist of the night was then announced: Maria Sur, who won the heat. Televoting lines reopened with the remaining six contestants and, at the end of the show, the results were presented. Panetoz won the vote to go directly to the final, while Theoz and Tennessee Tears go to the semi-final/second chance.
- 1st. Maria Sur: Never Give Up
- 2nd. Panetoz: On my way – 84 points
- 3rd. Theoz: Mer av dig – 78 points
- 4th. Tennessee Tears: Now I know – 69 points
- 5th. Wiktoria: All my life (Where have you been) – 47 points
- 6th. Uje Brandelius: Grytan – 22 points
- 7th. Eden: Comfortable – 12 points
Leave a Reply