Tonight, the Pesma za Evroviziju 23, Serbia’s selection for the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) 2023, began. The first semi-final featured 16 contestants.
The duo Mattia Zanatta & Angela Kassiani was the first to take the stage, while the running order was closed by CHEGI & Braća Bluz Band. The results were defined by the public and by the jury, with eight acts qualified for the final – announced in random order at the end of the show.
In addition to the participants, last year’s winner, Konstrakta, also performed, presenting a new single: Evo, obećavam!.
Results of the first semi-final of the Pesma za Evroviziju 23
(Click on the song titles to listen to the songs)
- Boris Subotić: Nedostupan
- CHEGI & Braća bluz bend: Svadba ili kavga
- Emphaty Soul Project: Indigo
- Filip Baloš: Novi plan drugi san
- Luke Black: Samo mi se spava
- Nađa: Moj prvi ožiljak na duši
- Princ: Cvet sa Istoka
- Stefan Shy: Od jastuka do jastuka
- Adem Mehmedović: Osmeh
- Angellina: Lanac
- Filip Žmaher: Čujemo se sutra
- Hercenšlus: Vremenska zona
- Igor Stanojević: Iza duge
- Mattia Zanatta & Angela Kassiani: Novi svet
- Savo Perović: Presidente
- Tijana Dapčević: Mamim
Leave a Reply